Inspired Living With Lisa Sahakian
- 25 years of winning sales and marketing strategies that increase revenues upwards to 45%, or more, in less than 60/90 days
- Successfully oversee an organization; hire, train, release staff, as needed
- Handle impact reports and trend analysis with creativity, commercial innovation and disruptive innovation
- Proven cross-functional marketing strategies with strong emphasis on social media, influences, disruptive innovation as needed, product placement, across multiple relevant platforms
- Emphasis on social media influencers, social media marketing across all platforms
- A global leader specializing in the development of Emotional Intelligence (EQ) and Polarity Management in the workplace and how such soft skills can positively and immediately impact productivity and revenues
- Over 20 years experience in advertising sales (radio, tv, cable, social media, product placement)
- Certifications in Emotional Intelligence (EQ); Polarity Thinking
- M.A. (Spiritual) Psychology
- Professor - Los Angeles Valley College (LAVC); Specialization courses in EQ and Polarity Thinking in the workplace
- Substantial expertise in sales, marketing, performance training, management and customer service, customer retention/conversion and saving sales
- Experience in the following industries; cosmetics, body care, health care, retail apparel (men, women and children), entertainment (on set, Assistant to Director), automotive, radio, film and television.
Testimonials of Self Mastery Coaching
"Lisa Sahakian is a wonderful soul whose insight and intuition make her an effective teacher. She combines humor and positivity with a grounded perspective that yields practical advise. Don’t be fooled by her effervescent personality, she is a deep well of wisdom.”
- Steve Sphar Executive Coach and Leadership Consultant
"Lisa you have been an angel in my life, listening to every word, helping me to get clarity by working on the “hard” stuff digging deep inside of me. The homework you’ve given me at each session has been spot on! You have supported me and helped me stay focused in the now. I now have a an authentic and thriving life and lifestyle for the first time in my life! I am more successful than ever and an even better mother to my children." - Kristy, Entrepreneur
Testimonials of Yoga Therapy Services
"I had the good fortune of experiencing Lisa’s yoga therapy recently and wow…she creates a space that is nurturing personalized, and playful while taking you deeply into your own experience Her essence is JOY…and her work offers openings to awakening your joy. Her way of teaching is unlike anyone I have been with. It is truly yoga as union with self, others, and the greater Oneness."
- Rebecca Johns Owner Professional Certified Coach, SQ21 Coach, Transformational Presence Leadership Coach
"I have been doing yoga on and off for over 3 decades; however, I fell of my practice a few years ago. Experiencing Lisa and her yoga therapy was a wondrous blessing. Her loving, supportive and caring demeanor quieted the thoughts that I was not flexible enough to do an early morning class. I incorporated her loving demeanor toward myself and lo and behold I found myself more flexible than I have experienced in many years. Lisa is truly blessed with a deep awareness of yoga principals and then this knowledge becomes a vehicle for her loving consciousness to bless her clients in a very holistic way. I would recommend Lisa’s Yoga Therapy work to any one of any age and of any fitness level."
- Suzanne Carter, M.A. L.P.C. Unity Minister, Licensed Professional Counselor, Equine Assisted Intelligence Coach, Grief Specialist